Monday, June 4, 2012

I know there hasn't been much in the way of actual posts around here lately. I am sorry. I have been in a bit of a funk. I'll post more about that later, I promise. But I just couldn't resist sharing more pictures.






Marleigh sitting on the tool box watching the wheat feed into the header.  I can remember doing this for hour upon hour growing up!
 
Sitting on the floor of the tractor while Daddy plants soybeans.

Planting soybeans.

Family picture while planting beans.  Marleigh was quick to remind us that the last time we were all with Daddy when he was planting was last year when Mommy was pregnant with Kade. 

Playing at Gigi's house.  Marleigh was one of the three bears from "Goldilocks and the Three Bears".

Marleigh as Goldilocks.  I think she makes a much better Goldilocks. 

Bubba makes a better bear!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment