Friday, August 16, 2013

Getting ready for KSU Football

Last night, Marc and the kids were getting ready for some KSU football.  They watched K-State videos for almost an hour.  I'm not sure who was pumped up more, Daddy or the kids!  Here's just a few short videos.  


This one was towards the end.  Kade showcases his great footwork (future KSU lineman, right there), and then is so tired, so he is playing in Sissy's hair.  




Poor, Marleigh.  She basically gets mauled by her little brother.  She is so tolerant of him.  



You can hear Kade yelling, "Purple!"  





I missed the very beginning of them watching the KSU videos.  Marleigh spotted the cheerleaders, and was so excited, "Daddy, look!  The K-State Cheerleaders!  That's what I want to be when I grow up!"  Looks like instead of cleats and a mit, we'll be needing skirts and pom poms!  And that's fine by me.  You can be whatever you want, sweet girl!  

1 comment:

  1. If only I had known that I was being recorded..... I would've been singing louder!!!! Your son is a hot mess....lol!!!!!

    ReplyDelete