Thursday, September 25, 2014

Miss Marleigh goes to Kindergarten!

It has now been a month since Marleigh has started Kindergarten!  Wow!  Figured I had better get my act together and get her post up!

To say that Marleigh was excited to start Kindergarten would be a massive understatement. On the first day, she was up at 6:30 and ready to go.  She had been counting down the says until school started.  "The best part about Kindergarten is that it lasts ALL day!  I get to go to school all day long!"  I hope she always feels that way about school!

Once she was all ready for her first day of Kindergarten, she told me she needed a photo shoot.  I happily obliged!








My friend Stephanie's daughter, Taeten, and Marleigh are in the same class!

One month down, and she still loves to go to school.  Marleigh adores her teacher and has many friends in her class.  Last week she asked me why she couldn't go on Saturdays and Sundays, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment