Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Time flies

I am not sure where the last 10 days have gone!

I was gone Wednesday through Friday last week for tax school. (Ugh.... I'm not ready for tax season again!) I think Daddy & Marleigh had fun without Mom being home. Daddy isn't near as uptight and precautious as I am. He jokes all the time that I am way too overprotective. He's probably right!

Saturday we headed to Hutch for Luke's 3rd birthday party. It was fun. The kids had a good time playing and laughing together.

Last night Aunt Myra was over. Marleigh had been asking about her. As soon as Aunt Myra got on the floor, it was on. Marleigh was crawling and hanging all over her. Myra was playing with her and being funny. Marleigh was laughing and said, "Silly, Myra!" It was cute.

We head back to Mound City for Christmas with our Johnson side of the family this weekend. I can't wait for all the excitement of Christmas with a 4 year old, and 3 girls under the age of 2! I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to share when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment